1.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF THE USER?
- Owner: Análisis y Soluciones de Ingenieria , S.L. (hereinafter, “ANSI”)
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B-36525772
- Address: Rúa Alfredo García Alen 4, bajo. 36002 Pontevedra
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Mercantile Registry: ANSI is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra: Book 3208 – Folio 150 – Page PO – 40336
2.- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS FROM THE USER?
ANSI will process the following personal data of the user:
- Identifying data: name and surname, ID card number
- Contact information: telephone number, e-mail and postal address
- Other data: browser version and language, operating system version, IP address, user interface.
In the event that the user provides us with data of third parties, the user assumes the responsibility of having previously informed them and having their consent to do so, in accordance with Article 14 of the RGPD.
3.- FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
ANSI processes personal data for the purposes set out below, depending on the reason for which they have been provided:
- To carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the follow-up of the same.
- Contact, process, manage and respond to the user’s request, application, incident or query (either via email, contact form or telephone).
- Manage, if necessary, the user’s participation in the customer’s private area.
- Assess and manage, where appropriate, the curriculum vitae provided by the user for selection processes that fit their professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel.
4.- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF THE USER’S DATA?
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the following purposes a), b) and c) is the performance of the corresponding service, and it is an imperative obligation to do so.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data for purpose d) is the consent expressly given by the user.
5.- FOR HOW LONG WILL ANSI PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the customer and the billing and collection of the services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once this relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the contract expire.
- Data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- Resume data for selection processes will be kept for two years.
6.- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
- The user’s personal data may be communicated to the financial institutions through which the collection and payment management is articulated.
- They may also be communicated to the competent Public Administrations in the cases provided for by law.
7.- WHAT ARE THE USER’S RIGHTS?
Any user who provides personal data to ANSI may exercise the following rights:
- Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, and limitation of processing, as well as refusal of automated processing of personal data collected by ANSI.
- In turn, any user shall have the right to withdraw the consent he/she has given at any time.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the user, referring to the request specified in the application through the contact details listed in section 3.1 (address or e-mail).
ANSI reminds the user that he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if the user considers that his/her rights have been violated.
8.- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES HAVE WE IMPLEMENTED?
ANSI undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them, treating the user’s personal data at all times in strict confidentiality, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.