Cookies are small files that web pages store in the browser of the user who visits them and are necessary to provide certain interaction advantages to the navigation.
The following information on the possible types of cookies helps to better understand the functions they make possible:
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie space of your computer until you leave the web page that uses them, so that none is recorded on the user’s disk. The information obtained through these cookies is used to make possible the operational management with each of the users who are simultaneously accessing the web.
Persistent Cookies: these are cookies that remain stored in the cookie space of your computer once you have left the website, and that will consult the website the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates navigation (directly access the service without having to make the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offer those products or services related to previous visits).
Cookies exchanged when browsing a web page can be:
First-party or own cookies: these are cookies generated by the web page being visited.
Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are received when browsing that web page, but that have been generated by a third party service that is hosted on it. An example may be the cookie used by an advertisement or banner advertisement on the web page we visit. Another may be the cookie used by a visitor counter hired by the website we visit.
- Ensure that the website is working properly
- Store your preferences
- Know your browsing experience
Personalization Cookies store user preferences so that the behavior of the web page, created from a WordPress template, is maintained between visits.
HOW TO UNINSTALL COOKIES
If you wish to uninstall the cookies used by the website www.ansisl.com from your browser, here are the instructions for different browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920 (in English)
- Go to the Safari menu > Preferences. In the Privacy section, click the Details button. Select the website that stores cookies and press Delete, or press Delete All to delete all cookies.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Other: In general, to delete cookies from your browser you should go to the Preferences or Browser Settings menu and look for the Privacy section. There you will find options to manage your cookies and other data stored by the websites you visit, as well as to configure the behavior of your browser when handling cookies.